I was born in Montréal, Québec, Canada and moved to Prince Edward Island, Canada in June of 1984, when I was 11 years old. It was just after my parents divorced and I didn’t know it then, but my mother’s courage and determination to take her 2 young kids and begin a new chapter of her life was a major pillar in making me into the person I am today.
She built a beautiful life for us here and I am blessed to have lived the majority of my life in a quiet place, surrounded by stunning beaches and quiet countryside. I experienced things here that I never would have otherwise.
Now, at 49, I am blessed to be living in a beautiful place on this Island with my soul mate, Fraser. Seven years ago, we brought our families together and became one. My daughter Chelsey (18), Fraser’s 2 kids Austyn (14) and Beni (11) and our boy, Gareth (8) make up our family of 6.
We share 5-acres of countryside with our dogs, Honey and Mila and our cat, Winnie. In my downtime, you'll find me working on mixed media art projects + spending time in my gardens.
There is never a dull moment around here and for the most part, we love it. But with all this busyness, things can get overwhelming at times, but knowing exactly what I want in my life and having a plan to get there makes all the difference in the world!
Let's get Social!
Fun Facts About Me!
- I did not speak any English when I first moved to Prince Edward Island.
- I took part in the 1991 Canada Winter Games as part of the biathlon team.
- My favourite animal is the giraffe.
- My favourite actor of all time is Richard Dean Anderson (aka MacGyver).
- I love a good sci-fi show, my favourite being the Stargate series.
- I am an INFJ personality type.
- I've become slightly obsessed with planning with the moon cycle. It's truly fascinating to me!
- I'm an e-course junky and love learning new things.
Access the FREE Life Design Library!
All the tools you need to create a life you love ~ free ebooks, worksheets, challenges, and more all in one place!
I promise to stay in touch with inspiring and motivating content to help you design + live your best life!